Saves the video currently broadcasted by a "camera" as an image or a video sequence.
The formats for video backup are:
- an image in BMP format or a video sequence in AVI format.
// Save the video broadcasted in the "CAM_Kitchen" control
// in the format of a 1-minute AVI ("C:\Temp\MyVideo.AVI")
信息（"Video successfully saved"）
<Result> = 视频采集(<Name of Camera Control> , <Name of Created File> [, <Type of Capture> [, <Capture Duration> [, <Number of Images per Second> [, <Display During Capture>]]]])
- 真 if the video was successfully saved,
- 假 otherwise. To find out the error details, use 错误信息.
<Name of Camera Control>: Character string (with or without quotes)
Name of the Camera control to use. There is no need to display the video in a Camera control in order to save it.
<Name of Created File>: Character string (with quotes)
Name and full (or relative) path of the file to create.
Caution: No UNC path can be used.
If an image is saved, a BMP file is created. If a video sequence is saved, an AVI file is created.
<Type of Capture>: Optional integer constant
Type of capture:
<Capture Duration>: Optional integer
Duration of the capture (in seconds). If this parameter is set to 0 or if it is not specified, the capture will stop:
- during the call to 视频停止.
- when the specified disk is full.
<Number of Images per Second>: Optional integer
Number of images saved per second (15 by default). This parameter is taken into account only if <Type of Capture> is set to 视频采集.视频.
<Display During Capture>: Optional boolean
- 真 (by default) if the video currently broadcasted must be viewed in the specified Camera control,
- 假 otherwise.
Backup in image format
Only the image displayed when 视频采集
is run will be saved in BMP format. To save this image, you can also use:
- 绘图保存图片BMP: the image will be saved in BMP format.
- 绘图保存图片GIF: the image will be saved in GIF format.
- 绘图保存图片JPEG: the image will be saved in JPEG format.
- To use this function, a "web camera" must be connected to the current computer.