Defines the password used to create or open a data file. The password is stored and it will be used when opening or creating the data file if no password is specified.
Caution: A password must be defined to perform a data encryption. The data encryption must be configured during the description of the data file in the data model editor ("Details" tab).
Note: This password can also be specified in the functions for creating the data file (H创建, H如果不存在则创建存在则打开) and for opening the data file (H打开).
This function is now available in Windows Store apps mode.
Note: From version 19, HFSQL is the new name of HyperFileSQL.
This function is now available for the Java applications.
// Open a file with password and error check
错误（"HFSQL error: "+H错误信息（））
// HErrorPassword is used to find out whether the error that occurred is a password error
// Details of the error
// Code to retry
<Result> = H密码(<File Name> [, <Password>])
- 真 if the password is saved,
- 假 if an error occurred (insufficient memory for example). H错误 and H错误信息 return more details about the problem.
<File Name>: Character string (with or without quotes)
Name of the data file that is using a password.
If this parameter corresponds to "*", the password will be used for all the data files described in the analysis.
This parameter can also correspond to the name of a group of files (or custom-folder) defined in the analysis. In this case, the password will be used for all the files of the group.
If the data file is declared by H导入数据库表, <File Name> corresponds to the name of the file alias.
<Password>: Optional character string (with quotes)
Password associated with the data file.
If this parameter is not specified or if it corresponds to an empty string (""), no password is defined for the data file. The size of the password is not limited.
The password of the HFSQL files is not sensitive to the case.
When should I use H密码?H密码
must be called:
- before the explicit opening or creation functions: H打开, H创建, H如果不存在则创建存在则打开.
- before the HFSQL functions that access the date files and that automatically open the data files if not already done (read, search, add, ...).
- If a password is specified in the explicit opening or creation functions (H打开, H创建, H如果不存在则创建存在则打开), the password specified in H密码 is ignored.
- The password of the HFSQL files is not sensitive to the case.
Defining a password on a data file
A data file will be password protected if:
- H密码 was used before the function for creating the data file ((H创建 and H如果不存在则创建存在则打开),
- the password was specified in the function for creating the data file.
: A data file can be password-protected without being encrypted (and conversely). The password is independent of data encryption. The data encryption must be configured during the description of the data file in the data model editor ("Details" tab).
Deleting the password defined on a data file
To delete a password on a data file, an automatic modification of data files must be performed.
To do so, perform a modification in the analysis (modify the size of an item for example). In this case, an automatic modification of data files will be proposed when the analysis is generated. You will be able to modify or delete the password associated with one or more data files.
If your data files are already deployed, specify that an automatic modification of data files is required when creating the setup program. The password will be deleted or modified.
Caution: don't forget to modify your code accordingly if the password defined for your data files is deleted.