Enables or disables the ability to perform "Drag and Drop" from the Windows explorer to a WinDev window or control.
// Initialize the dialog
浏览器接受([<Drag and Drop> [, <Name of the control or window>]])
<Drag and Drop>: Optional boolean
- 真 (default value) to allow Drag and Drop operations from the explorer,
- 假 otherwise (Drag and Drop not allowed).
<Name of the control or window>: Optional character string
Name of the control or window used for "Drag and Drop". If this parameter is not specified, the "Drag and Drop" will be performed with the current window (by default).
"Drag and Drop"
- Once 浏览器接受 has been run, the explorer sends the WM_DROPFILES event to the specified window or control. The information coming from the explorer can be retrieved by 浏览器获取.
- Caution: With the MDI child windows, the name of the window used for "Drag and Drop" must be specified.
Windows Vista (and later)
In Windows Vista (and later) with the UAC
mechanism enabled, the "Drag & Drop" is not allowed by the system in the following cases:
- If the executable is started from Windows with "Run as Administrator",
- If the executable is created with a manifest giving it the administrator privileges.