is used to find out whether a control (or a group of controls) was modified by the user (with the keyboard or with the mouse).
This property is now available in Windows Store Apps mode.
// If the "EDT_CustomerName" control was modified by the user,
// the modifications are saved in the linked file
<Result> = <Object Name>..已修改
- 真 if:
- the specified control was modified by the user,
- the option "Store the last value entered" was selected by the user in the popup menu of the control,
- at least one control belonging to the specified group of controls was modified by the user,
- at least one control belonging to the specified window was modified by the user.
- 假 otherwise.
<Object Name>: Character string (with or without quotes)
Name of the object (control, group of controls or window) to use.
To find out whether a table cell was modified, ..已修改
must be used in the exit code of the column as follows:
IF [<Column Name>]..已修改 THEN ...
Initializing and re-initializing the ..已修改 property..已修改
is initialized to 假
when the window is opened.
..已修改 is reinitialized to 假 by programming only (<Object Name>..已修改 = False).
Tip: When modifying a control by programming, directly modify the ..已修改 property of the window. A validation process can easily check whether a modification was performed (in this case, there is no need to check ..已修改 on each window control).
cannot be used on:
- a Shape control,
- an option in a Check Box or Radio Button control,
- a menu,
- an element in a TreeView control,
- a tab pane,
- a Web Camera control,
- a Conference control,
- a Splitter control.