is used to find out the initial status of the animation in an Image control, a button, a Static control or a Carousel control. The initial status corresponds to the status of the animation defined when describing the control ("Details" tab).
// Re-initialize the image to its initial status
<Status> = <Control Name>..初始动画
The animation is set to 真 by default.
- 真 if the image found in the Image control, in the button or in the Carousel control (or the text found in the Static control) is animated at creation,
- 假 otherwise.
<Control Name>: Character string (with or without quotes)
Name of the control used.
Animating an image
To animate the image displayed in the Image control, this image can be:
- an animated image (animated Gif for example).
- an image animated by WinDev. In this case, the type of animation can be chosen in the description window of the Image control ("Details" tab) or by programming with 动画改变模式.
Animated image in a Button control: Only an animated image can be associated with a button (Animated Gif for example).
Animating a static control
To animate the text displayed in a Static control, you must choose the animation:
- in the description window of the Static control ("Details" tab),
- by programming with 动画改变模式.
only applies to:
- the Image, Button, Static, Progress Bar and Carousel controls found in a window.