The return value of the process currently run can be assigned. The return value is stored and the process continues to run.
This feature is available in Windows Store apps mode.
// By default, return "" if the sought value is not found
// Open the file
// Find the record
// Retrieve the item if the record was found
// Close the file
Value to return.
- There is no need to use the 返回 statement keyword at the end of process: the stored value is automatically returned.
- The return value can be assigned several times: the stored value is always the last value assigned.
- The stored value cannot be read again. To read the stored value again, use a standard local variable.
- To exit from the process before the end of code and to return the stored value, use the 返回 keyword.
- To exit from the process before the end of code and to return a value other than the stored value, use the following syntax: