To use a custom animated image in a WinDev/WinDev Mobile application:
- Create an Image control.
- Display the description window of the control ("Description" from the popup menu of the Image control).
- In the "General" tab, select the file containing the animated image.
- In the "Details" tab, configure the animation options. Choose the type of animation and configure the associated options.
The options may differ according to the selected display mode.
The "one-way" and "two-ways" options are used to configure the mode for reading the drawings of the image file. The images can be read from left to right and from top to bottom ("standard direction") or in the "reverse direction".
You can specify:
- The display time for each drawing of the animation ("Duration/Image").
- The number of drawings found in width and in height in the image file. Depending on the specified number, the image will be automatically divided into as many drawings as necessary.
The animation will be performed by displaying each drawing at regular time interval.