Defining the sources of the treeview table
To define the sources of the treeview table:
- Click the "Add" button. A "<None>" source is automatically added.
- Define the characteristics of this source:
- Source: corresponds to the variable that will be browsed (advanced variable such as Google, RSS, ...).
- Browse: corresponds to the variable used to browse the source.
- Displayed: corresponds to the variable displayed in the first column of the treeview table.
- Define (if necessary) the source of the link for the previous level. For example, if the first level browses the garrCustomer variable, the second one can browse the garrCustomer.Order variable.
- Define as many sources as necessary.
The first column of the treeview table displays the "Displayed" data of the different selected sources.
Defining the links of the different columns in the treeview table on source
By default, the first column of the treeview table on source (column representing the hierarchy) displays the elements specified in the sources ("Content" tab, "Displayed" value of the different sources).
The treeview table can also display other data in its other columns.
To define the links of the different columns:
- Create a new column if necessary ("New" button of the description window of the treeview table) or select an existing column.
- Display the "Link" tab and define the requested link.
Note: The link affects one of the source variables of the treeview table. If a modification is performed in the elements displayed by the treeview table, this modification is automatically applied to the associated variable.