The image associated with the tab pane replaces the existing tab pane. This gives you the ability to redefine the shape and color of the tab pane.
The image associated with the tab pane must contain two drawings:
- the drawing corresponding to the normal status of the pane
- the drawing corresponding to the pressed status of the pane
The drawings must be organized in the following order:
- Drawing of pressed status then drawing of normal status.
Caution: If the pane is displayed vertically, the image of the pane must be vertical.
Special case: image of 3-image panes
In this case, the image of the panes will be automatically divided into 3 images by WinDev/WebDev.
The dividing rule is as follows:
- the image is divided into three sections
- the section 1 corresponds to the left area
- the section 3 corresponds to the right area
- the section 2 corresponds to the middle area. The size of this section is equal to 16 pixels. If the tab pane is proportional to the caption, this section will be repeated as many times as necessary to contain the caption.
: If the part 2 of your image is less than 16 pixels, you should not use a tab pane proportional to the caption and you should include (if necessary) the additional images and the caption in the image.