- How to proceed?
- Editing the program documentation of the current query in the editor
- Specifying the print areas of the graphic representation
The query editor automatically creates a program documentation for each query. This documentation contains:
- the graphic representation of the query
- the general information about the query (logical name and physical name of the query, type of query, analysis associated with the query, ...)
- the information specific to the results of the query (result items, parameters of the query, sort criteria, ...),
- the information about the characteristics of the query (selection conditions, groups, ...)
- the SQL code corresponding to the query.
The content of this documentation can be customized, it can contain:
- the full information about the query.
- a selection of information.
Editing the program documentation of the current query in the editor
To edit the program documentation of the current query in the editor:
- Select "File .. Print the documentation".On the "首页" pane, in the "常规" group, expandand select "Print the project documentation".
- Specify the information found in this documentation.
- Choose the type of edit for the documentation.
Note: The print of the query representation can be configured according to:
- the print areas.
- a specified layout ("File .. Documentation layout").
Specifying the print areas of the graphic representation
To specify the print areas of the graphic representation:
- Select "Display .. Print areas". Borders representing the areas that can be printed in the documentation appear in the query editor.On the "显示" pane, in the "编辑" group, check "打印区域（&P）". Borders representing the areas that can be printed in the documentation appear in the query editor.
- Reduce the display of the graphic representation ("Display .. Zoom" or [Ctrl] + Mouse wheel) to view the entire query.Reduce the display of the graphic representation: on the "显示" pane, in the "编辑" group, modify the value of the "缩放：" (or [Ctrl] + Mouse wheel) to view the entire query.
- With the mouse:
- moves these borders to the requested location by keeping the mouse button down (the mouse cursor is black).
- choose the number of pages on which the graphic representation must be printed (the mouse cursor turns into a North-West/South-East double arrow)