- Overview of the Calculated control
- Report control
- Creating a calculated control
- Important: Difference between calculation and calculation on break
- Specific "Calculated" control: "Currency + Euro"
Overview of the Calculated control
The "Calculated" control is used to perform calculations in a report. These calculations can be made:
- on an item of the data source.
- on a control found in the report.
- by programming.
Creating a calculated control
To create a "Calculated" control:
- In the report editor:
On the "创建" pane, in the "常用控件" group, click "计算".
- select "Insert .. New control .. Calculation".
- Click the position where the control must be created in the report.
- In the wizard for creating the Calculated control, specify:
- whether the calculated control counts the records.
- whether the calculated control performs a calculation on an item or control. In this case, select the type of calculation (sum, average, ...) and the source for the calculation (control name or item name).
- whether the calculated control displays a calculation performed by programming. In the list, select the mask to use.
This information can be modified in the description window of the control ("Description" from the popup menu).
Important: Difference between calculation and calculation on break
In the calculations on break, the control is re-initialized after each break.
Specific "Calculated" control: "Currency + Euro"
If the type of the "Calculated" control is "Currency + Euro", you have the ability to manage:
- the stored currency: currency of the data found in the data source of the report. If the control is handled by programming, the currency used for the value will be the stored currency.
- the displayed currency: currency used to display the value in the report. This currency can differ from the stored currency. The conversion is automatically performed.
- the dual display: two "Currency + Euro" controls can be linked. The value displayed in the base control is automatically converted in the tracker control.